Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Putra Prima to Subang Jaya (Skip Tol Road)
Friday, March 12, 2010
Pondok polis Putra prima

New police station at Putra Prima,
Pos Polis Komuniti Taman Putra Prima, Polis Diraja Malaysia, Jalan Putra prima 47130, Puchong, Selangor.
03-83185122
source: http://www.rmp.gov.my
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Plenitude sees 126% jump in net profit for 2Q10
PETALING JAYA: Plenitude Bhd posted a significant jump for its net profit to RM23.1 million in its second quarter ended Dec, 31, 2009, a 126% surge from the previous year’s corresponding quarter.
Its revenue soared 202% to RM109.4 million against the previous year’s corresponding quarter.
In a statement on Feb 23, Plenitude’s executive chairman Chua Elsie said the strong demand and return of consumer confidence in the property market has benefited Plenitude, particularly for properties in Puchong, Johor and Penang, which contributed substantially to the quarter’s performance.
“Our maiden luxury project in Penang, Bayu Ferringhi enjoyed great demand and to date, only a few bumiputra units of the condominium are available” she said.
The subsequent launch of the 2½-storey semi-detached homes in November 2009 also garnered much interest and sales.
“During this reporting quarter, our development in Puchong, namely Taman Putra Prima, also did exceptionally well,” she said.
The high demand for Plenitude’s new launch, Phase 8A in Taman Putra Prima, which consists of 197 units of 2-storey terraced houses set a record sale for its subsidiary, where all the units were sold out within two months from the launch date.
“The commercial developments of 2- and 3-storey shopoffices have been sold out. We are of course extremely excited and driven by these developments,” added Chua.
The sales of its townships in Sungai Petani, Kedah and Taman Desa Tebrau, Johor also continued to rise.
Chua said the attractive low interest rates offered by banks have also supported the increase in sales.
“Plenitude’s continued strategy of prudent management and selection of strategic product launches have proven to be key factors in delivering our financial results today.”
Cumulative half yearly results for financial year 2010 saw a profit after tax of RM34.9 million over revenue of RM167.3 million. This represented an overall increase of 49% and 61% in net profit and revenue, respectively.
Drawn on fundamental growth, Plenitude is poised to develop positively as the uptrend continues.
Given this positive environment, the cumulative half-year earnings per share also soared to 25.83 sen compared with 17.38 sen for the same period last year.
source: http://www.theedgeproperty.com
Its revenue soared 202% to RM109.4 million against the previous year’s corresponding quarter.
In a statement on Feb 23, Plenitude’s executive chairman Chua Elsie said the strong demand and return of consumer confidence in the property market has benefited Plenitude, particularly for properties in Puchong, Johor and Penang, which contributed substantially to the quarter’s performance.
“Our maiden luxury project in Penang, Bayu Ferringhi enjoyed great demand and to date, only a few bumiputra units of the condominium are available” she said.
The subsequent launch of the 2½-storey semi-detached homes in November 2009 also garnered much interest and sales.
“During this reporting quarter, our development in Puchong, namely Taman Putra Prima, also did exceptionally well,” she said.
The high demand for Plenitude’s new launch, Phase 8A in Taman Putra Prima, which consists of 197 units of 2-storey terraced houses set a record sale for its subsidiary, where all the units were sold out within two months from the launch date.
“The commercial developments of 2- and 3-storey shopoffices have been sold out. We are of course extremely excited and driven by these developments,” added Chua.
The sales of its townships in Sungai Petani, Kedah and Taman Desa Tebrau, Johor also continued to rise.
Chua said the attractive low interest rates offered by banks have also supported the increase in sales.
“Plenitude’s continued strategy of prudent management and selection of strategic product launches have proven to be key factors in delivering our financial results today.”
Cumulative half yearly results for financial year 2010 saw a profit after tax of RM34.9 million over revenue of RM167.3 million. This represented an overall increase of 49% and 61% in net profit and revenue, respectively.
Drawn on fundamental growth, Plenitude is poised to develop positively as the uptrend continues.
Given this positive environment, the cumulative half-year earnings per share also soared to 25.83 sen compared with 17.38 sen for the same period last year.
source: http://www.theedgeproperty.com
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Sunday, January 31, 2010
LRT service from Ampang to be extended soon
PETALING JAYA -- Transport Minister Datuk Seri Ong Tee Keat said today his ministry plans to expand the light rail transit (LRT) service from Ampang soon.
He said the ministry received feedback from the public requesting it to include and improve the Ampang line in the expansion plan, especially around Puchong and Serdang area.
"The ministry has just completed tackling the extension of the rail service from Kelana Jaya to Subang.
"We will be conducting the same process as we did when tackling the Kelana Jaya extension, including conducting public hearing and also town hall meetings, for the expansion of the rail service from Ampang to Puchong-Serdang," he said.
He was speaking to reporters after launching the "Hope and Train 2009/2010 Appreciation Ceremony" at Taylor's University College new campus here.
Ong said the ministry received an overwhelming support for the expansion of the Kelana Jaya-Subang rail last year and decided to conduct the same process for the Ampang line.
He also said that the public also wanted the LRT service to be improved including shortening the waiting time for coaches.
"As improving public transportation is one of priorities in the National Key Result Area (NKRA), it is the responsibilities of the ministry to improve the LRT system," he said.
The Ampang LRT line extension will begin from the Sri Petaling Station passing through Kinrara and Puchong before ending at Putra Heights, covering a distance of 17.7km with 13 new stations.
Asked whether the Ampang LRT line would also be using new coaches like the Kelana Jaya LRT line, Ong said the ministry was looking into it.
The extensions for the Kelana Jaya and Ampang LRT lines are estimated to cost RM7 billion and managed by Syarikat Prasarana Negara Berhad (SPNB).
He said the ministry received feedback from the public requesting it to include and improve the Ampang line in the expansion plan, especially around Puchong and Serdang area.
"The ministry has just completed tackling the extension of the rail service from Kelana Jaya to Subang.
"We will be conducting the same process as we did when tackling the Kelana Jaya extension, including conducting public hearing and also town hall meetings, for the expansion of the rail service from Ampang to Puchong-Serdang," he said.
He was speaking to reporters after launching the "Hope and Train 2009/2010 Appreciation Ceremony" at Taylor's University College new campus here.
Ong said the ministry received an overwhelming support for the expansion of the Kelana Jaya-Subang rail last year and decided to conduct the same process for the Ampang line.
He also said that the public also wanted the LRT service to be improved including shortening the waiting time for coaches.
"As improving public transportation is one of priorities in the National Key Result Area (NKRA), it is the responsibilities of the ministry to improve the LRT system," he said.
The Ampang LRT line extension will begin from the Sri Petaling Station passing through Kinrara and Puchong before ending at Putra Heights, covering a distance of 17.7km with 13 new stations.
Asked whether the Ampang LRT line would also be using new coaches like the Kelana Jaya LRT line, Ong said the ministry was looking into it.
The extensions for the Kelana Jaya and Ampang LRT lines are estimated to cost RM7 billion and managed by Syarikat Prasarana Negara Berhad (SPNB).
source: Bernama January 31st, 2010
Saturday, January 16, 2010
MPSJ looks at long-term plan to end Puchong traffic woes
WHILE the Subang Jaya Municipal Council (MPSJ) has yet to collect sufficient funds to fully implement the traffic system upgrade plan in Taman Perindustrian Puchong Utama, several efforts are being made to alleviate the traffic situation.
It includes traffic lights for Jalan Utama 2, which will also be widened.

Plenty of space: The plot of vacant land will be used to widen the road in an effort to alleviate congestion.
MPSJ councillor Ng Sze Han said 10 developers, which had projects in the area, are supposed to contribute to the RM20mil fund according to the size and progress of their developments.
So far, only 38.5% (or about RM7.7mil) has been collected from seven developers and only one of them has fully settled its contribution.
“The rest are still going on with their projects, while three other haven’t started their projects yet,” Ng, who sits on the infrastructure committee, said.
The main part of the upgrade plan involves the construction of an interchange from the Damansara-Puchong Expressway (LDP) into Jalan Utama 2 and several upgrade works on Jalan Utama 2.
Ng said the interchange would cost RM17mil and the initial planning could only start when the council had collected at least RM10mil.
The council had also used part of the money to install traffic lights at the junction of Jalan Utama 2 and Persiaran Puchong Perdana last year.
It is also looking at widening Jalan Utama 2 by turning a part of the vacant land into lanes.
Meanwhile, Litrak, the LDP highway concessionaire, has agreed to upgrade the Puchong Perdana Interchange following requests from the MPSJ.
A slip road would be constructed at the traffic light junction underneath the flyover in both directions (from Tractors and Puchong Jaya Selatan toll).
Persiaran Puchong Perdana would also be widened to have one extra lane at both directions.
Litrak communications head Bhavani Krishna Iyer said Litrak would start the work as soon as it received the approval.
“Some of the land we will be working on belongs to the council and we need to wait for the approval. It will take about nine months for the work to be completed,” she said.
Bhavani stressed that this was not a permanent solution and the Puchong Utama Interchange must be pushed through for a long-term solution to the traffic woes.
As-salam Mosque women’s bureau chief Noorhanim Ismail, whose mosque is located along Persiaran Puchong Perdana, welcomed the upgrade plan.
Mohd Ariffuddin Kamari from the MPSJ Engineering Department said the council would seek opinions from the residents regarding the sound barriers.
“The residents can let us know what type of sound barriers they prefer and we will forward their views to Litrak,” he said.
source: The Star January 16, 2010
It includes traffic lights for Jalan Utama 2, which will also be widened.

Plenty of space: The plot of vacant land will be used to widen the road in an effort to alleviate congestion.
MPSJ councillor Ng Sze Han said 10 developers, which had projects in the area, are supposed to contribute to the RM20mil fund according to the size and progress of their developments.
So far, only 38.5% (or about RM7.7mil) has been collected from seven developers and only one of them has fully settled its contribution.
“The rest are still going on with their projects, while three other haven’t started their projects yet,” Ng, who sits on the infrastructure committee, said.
The main part of the upgrade plan involves the construction of an interchange from the Damansara-Puchong Expressway (LDP) into Jalan Utama 2 and several upgrade works on Jalan Utama 2.
Ng said the interchange would cost RM17mil and the initial planning could only start when the council had collected at least RM10mil.
The council had also used part of the money to install traffic lights at the junction of Jalan Utama 2 and Persiaran Puchong Perdana last year.
It is also looking at widening Jalan Utama 2 by turning a part of the vacant land into lanes.
Meanwhile, Litrak, the LDP highway concessionaire, has agreed to upgrade the Puchong Perdana Interchange following requests from the MPSJ.
A slip road would be constructed at the traffic light junction underneath the flyover in both directions (from Tractors and Puchong Jaya Selatan toll).
Persiaran Puchong Perdana would also be widened to have one extra lane at both directions.
Litrak communications head Bhavani Krishna Iyer said Litrak would start the work as soon as it received the approval.
“Some of the land we will be working on belongs to the council and we need to wait for the approval. It will take about nine months for the work to be completed,” she said.
Bhavani stressed that this was not a permanent solution and the Puchong Utama Interchange must be pushed through for a long-term solution to the traffic woes.
As-salam Mosque women’s bureau chief Noorhanim Ismail, whose mosque is located along Persiaran Puchong Perdana, welcomed the upgrade plan.
Mohd Ariffuddin Kamari from the MPSJ Engineering Department said the council would seek opinions from the residents regarding the sound barriers.
“The residents can let us know what type of sound barriers they prefer and we will forward their views to Litrak,” he said.
source: The Star January 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Posts (Atom)



