Friday, October 12, 2012

Alternative for the traffic jam @Toll Sunway‏ (By Adi Warna)

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Below an email sent to me from Adi Warna:-
 
Hey all, Bandar Puteri folks!
Since Litrak had implement the new traffic scheme from the Sunway Toll that caused massive traffic jam after what they called the plaza B, me & frens tried to figure out other alternative and try & error method to avoid them. Did u know that actually we may use plaza A (the yellow sign, on the right lane) instead of plaza B to reach Persiaran Puchong Jaya Selatan & Jln Kenari?
Me & frens tried and it works!! We have to use Jln Layang-layang which located next to 101 Business Park & 1Puchong & it will take only 3 minutes from the plaza A to Persiaran Puchong Jaya Selatan & Jln Kenari, which I found much more convenient... :D
I think its good to share the infos with all of u since u have the poper blog to spread the news to peoples nearby. Sharing is caring ya? Ok, try ya.
TQ. ^ - ^
p/s: There is also map showing the direction attached together. I get it from my frens who is very obsess about that autocad software and he traced back the map based on Google map..hahaha

No comments: