Located on a 7.88-acre site, the school will cater to more than 2,000 students. The campus is designed to accommodate 1,000 students in the first phase.
The school will follow the British curriculum which leads the students to secure IGCSE qualifications. The new school will have a state-of-the-art campus with environmentally sustainable design (ESD) architectural and building elements to reduce the campus' carbon footprint. The school is expected to be officially open in January 2015.
The school's facilities will include:-
- Air conditioned classrooms with interactiv whiteboard
- 1 to 1 laptop policy with whole-campus WIFI access
- Double-story library
- Science laboratories
- Visual and performing arts centre
- Design and technology workshops
- Football field, tennis court, basketball courts and swimming pool
- Indoor gymnasium and multipurpose sports hall
- 600-seat cafeteria
- Book store
- Basement carpark